Friday, July 2, 2010

Purchase Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King


I am a huge lifetime fan of this genre. Tolkien was a tremendously gifted author and the LOTR series of books has had a huge impact worldwide from the time it was first released. I was excited when I heard that the series was going to be made into a movie. However, as happens so often when trying to take a story of this magnitude and put it on the silver screen, I was afraid that the movie would fall short of the expectation. I'm happy to say the movie exceeded the expectation. And while some would say the original was too long, all I could say was give me more. The extended versions fulfill that request. And, while I was disappointed that the movie did not include the return to the Shire at the end, it is still one of the greatest movies of all time. As stated previously, if you are a fan of LOTR, the extended additions are a must-buy.Get more detail about Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

No comments:

Post a Comment