Friday, July 23, 2010

Save Free Willy: Escape from Pirate's Cove


The 4th movie of the Free Willy series is truly a delight. I loved every minute of it! Bindi Irwin was truly amazing as Kirra. It is so amazing how much she looks like her father, and carry's on his legacy through her knowledge of animals, and her love for them...which makes this even better, because you can tell her passion for animals is really genuine. I also thought the scenery was so beautiful, the acting by all the cast was excellent, and this movie ranks up there as being just as wonderful as the other Free Willy movies. I thought the ending was very powerful and emotional, that it made me cry. Hearing the song by Bindi Irwin while the credits were rolling were amazing, and I recoginized her voice immediately. Bindi Irwin seems so down-to-earth, like I said before a genuinly passionate person, and I hope she remains following in her father's footsteps.

I am defintely going to buy it, and on blu-ray, so I get the highest quality, and so I can see the bonus features, because the one I rented didn't have any on there.

Get more detail about Free Willy: Escape from Pirate's Cove.

No comments:

Post a Comment