Saturday, July 24, 2010

Locked Up Right now


This movie is in mixed language--English and German. Most of it is in German. But it is easy to follow. I really enjoyed it even though I don't speak German. The plot is very good. It is not boring at all. The guys are very good looking with nice bodies. There is a good amount of frontal nudity. They try to give good shots of the naked, nicely built guys.

I can't criticize this movie because I don't know if my experience was due to the Amazon's VIDEO ON DEMAND rental or if it was the movie itself. I will criticize ON DEMAND below. But my problem with the video was that although you got good shots of the men's bodies (and quite often), the details of their genitals were not clear--such as the distinction between the head and the shaft. It was hard telling for sure who was circumcised and who was not. So those details were not clear. But their bodies were nice and I enjoyed the movie anyway.

The movie contains one rape scene, sodomy, several masturbation scenes, and nice shower scenes. I don't remember seeing any oral sex. The sodomy scenes were rare.

Subtitles appear whether you want them to or not. There are no options. They only appear when English is NOT being spoken. Sometimes they get in the way and at least with the HORRIBLE ON DEMAND VERSION, they are sometimes Impossible to read!


******** BEWARE OF THE ON DEMAND VERSION *******************************************************

Amazon's VIDEO ON DEMAND is not good. I certainly WOULD NOT buy a video through them at the prices they want. The quality is HORRIBLE!

1) I've watched 2 movies with ON DEMAND neither one was clear. I thought I'd try another to be sure it was NOT the movie. The pictures are not sharp and you may have to spend time adjusting the lighting to get the best picture.

2) Although the UnBox player will allow you to maximize the picture to fill the screen, the resolution Amazon provides is not good enough to benefit from the feature. They give you just enough but nothing more. When i maximized the screen, the movie was HORRIBLE. I could not tell the different between the people and the white wall behind them. Sunlight or any type of light was too bright and prevented the people from being seen. So the movie has to be watched without the greatest possible viewing space.

3) The subtitles weren't always legible because of the bad resolution and quality of the downloads. Don't expect the picture to be BETTER than the preview online. I thought that downloading the movie would be at a higher resolution thereby providing a better quality than the quick preview. I WAS WRONG!

4) There was no option for subtitles. You have very little control over the movie.

Unless you want something quick or you want to sample the movie before buying it, I don't recommend using ON DEMAND rental and certianly NOT for purchase!

If you don't use it, they will either ditch it or provide better quality!



Get more detail about Locked Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment