Monday, July 19, 2010

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog Order Now


I took a long time waiting to watch this specifically because of all the good reviews. It almost never seems to fail that when everyone loves something, it just rarely lives up to the hype. I'm extremely happy to say that Dr. Horrible *is* every bit as good as everyone says it is.

The "movie" is actually made up of several podcasts that were released for the general internet, all of which follow the would be super-villain Dr. Horrible as he attempts to battle his nemesis, win the love of the girl he's crushing on, as well as win a coveted spot in Evil League of Evil. Life never runs easy for anyone, especially superheroes, so Dr. Horrible's going to have a long way to go before he meets any of his goals.

I loved this movie. Seriously, I wish I'd given in sooner. Not only is the acting superb, but the music is awesome & Neil Patrick Harris is as cute & hot as ever! Part of me wishes the movie was longer, but overall I'm happy with it- I think making it longer might have interfered with the storytelling & fun of the movie.

I watched this via a video download, so I unfortunately can't vouch for the DVD disc quality. I can definitely say though, that this is worth a purchase in one format or another!Get more detail about Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment