Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cheap Monty Python and the Holy Grail


This movie I have to say is amazing. It is one of my most favorite movies of all time. It is so pointless and weird that it make you laugh. This edition is amazing and is deffinatly worth the money. The guys of Monty Python will always be known for great comedy. And this movie will be know as their Holy Grail. WARNING I have to say something if you are a person who does not like comedy, YOU WILL NOT LIKE THIS MOVIE. If you like comedys, but like a well understandible plot and story line, YOU WILL NOT LIKE THIS MOVIE. If you think movies like Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstin, Airplane, are the dumbest movies that ever existed, YOU WILL NOT LIKE THIS MOVIE. So if you are one of the people who agrees with every thing I just said, don't waist your money you will not like it. But if you disagree with all the things that I mentioned above, YOU WILL LOVE THIS MOVIE. This movie makes no sense and it is not suppose to that is the point. This movie stupid, wrong, vile, offensive, pointless, low budget and I loved every minute of it.Get more detail about Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

No comments:

Post a Comment