Saturday, July 10, 2010

Private Practices (Unrated) Decide Now


Other than I think she talks to much for a therapist(and is a bit overbearing in response to her feminist mentality), often interrupting her patients stream of consciousness speak, but there are plenty of interesting bits in this movie as we view the mind of some of these men and their perceptions about women and about themselves. The scene at 44 minutes is one, you see the 2 brothers contrasting attitudes, and the one that is a patient, his has grown and he is likely to surpass his brother as a lover because of his changing attitude and education that his "hands on" therapist has given him. I like this film, the humility it takes for all these people to go on camera share their most intimate of thoughts, words, and actions (and this before reality t.v.; it makes me humble myself and want to work on improving myself by defeating the negative perceptions of myself and others. The scene at 57 minutes with the therapist's family is also very enlightening.Get more detail about Private Practices (Unrated).

No comments:

Post a Comment