Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Purchase Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


This is a review of the DVD I got from Amazon last Christmas when they were $9.99 special pricing. Guess they knew what I didn't find out until 3 viewings later, the DVD is a piece of junk. After 2 viewings with no problems, on the 3rd viewing and all subsequent viewings, the DVD sticks, pauses, skips and generally does nasty things that make watching the movie a drag. Tried new DVD players with the new TV, then my old and first DVD player, it does it on every one. Not such a bargain at $9.99 after all since I now need to go buy a new DVD if I want to watch the movie again without all the problems.

As for the movie itself, not my favorite, they left out a lot of important stuff and added some things not even in the book (what's up with Harry and the waitress?) but it was still fun to watch and the special effects are fantastic as usual. I am really looking forward to the final 2 movies so I can have a POTTER marathon and watch all 8 movies in one day on some cold winter weekend !!!Get more detail about Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment