Thursday, June 10, 2010

Discount Twilight


I had not heard about the Twilight Saga. In May, I saw a preview of New Moon, and I thought it looked interesting, so I decided I would see it when it would come out in November. I did some research and found out that it was the continuation of a movie called Twilight, so I rented Twilight. I fell in love with the story. I really liked Bella, and how she is very stubburn and independent, and observant. Edward's portrayal of his bloodlust,anger, and fascination with Bella is very real. I loved the scene where bella tells edward that she knows what he is. I also enjoyed the scene in the trees and the music playing in the background. After seeing the movie, I went and bought all the books, and have read Twilight twice, New Moon once, and i currently reading Eclipse. Even though the movie wasnt completely faithful to the book, I think they did a good job of telling the story in a new and exciting way.Get more detail about Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment