Monday, June 28, 2010

The Bourne Ultimatum Decide Now


....I want another one.
(Sigh) I can see why they want to end the series after this one but darn it...I really like this series.
I can't believe it took me all these years to finally get around to watching all three Bourne movies but I'm glad I did.

So....the good?

Same as the other two.
Everything.
Everything about part one and two is back and bigger and better than ever for the finale.
As far as the action/spy genre goes, movies just don't get any better than this.
Good acting.
Good directing.
Lots of twists and turns.
Great pacing.

I have zero complaints about the way this franchise ends.
The ending itself was perfect.
.......I like Matt Damon... :)
Come back Jason, we miss you......
So many boring movies out there, we need more Bourne.
The Bourne Ultimatum comes.....
Highly Recommended.Get more detail about The Bourne Ultimatum.

No comments:

Post a Comment