Thursday, November 4, 2010

Redwoods Review


I thought this was a great movie. Yeah, it had it's fumbling moments. I was totally engaged in these two men. I cannot address the betrayal on Everett's part, other than....his queen, anal, "everything must be clean" persona would have sent me into the forest. I loved the interaction, the Father and Mother's interaction/concern and acceptance and perception of what their very unique and beautiful son had experienced when this writer rolled into the redwoods. I must say this....and listen director/writer. When they finally "got down"....it was WAY too fast........the groping, pants unbuttoning...etc. It reinvorced and cheapend the whole relationship. It could have been done much more slowly and erotically......reminded me of the almost rape scene in "Brokeback Mountain".......all that to say. I loved this film. Kudos to the writers and actors. .....and to Humboldt County. peace out, BruceGet more detail about Redwoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment