Saturday, November 13, 2010

Grandma's Boy (Unrated) Order Now


Being in my late 30s at the time when my friend recommended that I watch this movie, I was dead-set against it. I was tired of lowbrow humor. But he not only begged me to watch it, but brought me his copy to view. So after about two weeks of holding it, I decided to give it a try. Boy was I surprised! It is one of the funnier movies that I have seen in the past decade. I have watched it about 20 or so times and had to own it. I own the unrated version, but have yet to watch it. I can only imagine. This movie is not sophomorish or childish but it is definately low-brow (and not ashamed). Great comedic performances by every actor including "Monkey". Everyone that I have told about this movie has loved it and now own it - including the ladies. Great party movie as well.Get more detail about Grandma's Boy (Unrated).

No comments:

Post a Comment