Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cheap Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan


When I picked up the DVD the entire thing was in nothing but Kazakhstan. I thought maybe the movie was going to need English subtitles but I rented it anyway.

When I watched the movie I laughed so hard I cried! The movie really opens up your eyes with all its hidden messaging about how bad America is when it comes to race. Most of the people Borat came into contact was pretty racist, and I think the director was really trying to show us all how hard America is to others.

I give the movie a 5/5 star rating because of the pure heart and loving personality of Borat. If you decide to watch this movie really take an outside look so you can capture the underlining that the movie is trying tell you. It really opens your eyes but Borat seems to bring you back with a smile.Get more detail about Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.

No comments:

Post a Comment