Sunday, August 22, 2010

Out in the Silence Order Now


Call me old fashioned, but this movie reminded me of an old adage about beating a rug. "The stubborn stains remain in the middle." No matter how hard you beat it, there still seems to be that nasty stain in the middle, in this instance its the middle of our country, the Heartland, the great (?) Midwest, where minds are small and bigots are big.

Perhaps it is because I live on the West Coast, but I found this film to be difficult to follow and irrelevant. Never have I seen a gay and Lesbian themed film with so many unattractive, useless and ineffectual individuals. People! Pack up your bags and get the hell out of there!! Do not waste your money or time on this useless endeavor.Get more detail about Out in the Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment