Sunday, December 12, 2010

Order Brokeback Mountain


Anyone that can sit and watch 2 men (?) do sick acts w/ each each other and call it beautiful,Have some real promblems in their lives.No im not closed minded at all, Truly the oppisite. I think people that engage in these type of sick acts, are the closed minded ones.And one day thet will truly pay for it. Now for the movie,I made it to the part of where they were acting or doing acts that are truly abnormal witheach other.And that was more than I could stomach.Before the sick act began,their were some beautiful nature scenes.Unless your a sick person.don't even attempt this film.I tried it without even reading reviews on it.Thank goodness it was a free promotiom from me purchasing an albulm.Get more detail about Brokeback Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment