Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gabriel Top Quality


The Angel that IS Andy Whitfield! Andy could be my Angel any day! The passion he has in the characters he portrays is divine and those blue eyes of his will capture you! Those blues eyes really show up in the Arc Angel Gabriel and as he is sent from the heavens to Purgatory to save souls and battle the dark angels who have taken over, he splashes on to the screen with a presence and intensity that you can really appreciate! You can see from this role why he was chosen for Spartacus. He is one of the most passionate actors of all time and I love and appreciate his work and will forever be a fan. He has so much heart and soul in the roles he plays, I am in awe!
The movie is a dark story of what the world would be like if all good souls were already gone and only the lost ones who don't want to be saved would be like. Gabriel is the last bastion of hope for anyone and he has a mission to succeed!
I won't spoil the ending but I will say that it is a great work to see the pre-Spartacus Andy Whitfield in action! It was way cool I thought! There could definately be a sequel!


Get more detail about Gabriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment