Sunday, October 3, 2010

Buy Happy Feet


I specifically ordered this movie for my niece in college as a valentine's day gift. It was to be a study break movie. I chose this company because it said new, sealed package, as from the factory. This is not what I received! The package was inserted in the mailer with the broken seal end inserted in the envelope mailer first. So when you opened the package, it appeared new and the seal appeared unbroken. This is not what the product claim was and not what I ordered. The price was good, and I am familiar with the movie, but I ordered a new copy! I did not have time to return it and order another copy, so I kept it, but I will never order from this vendor again! Why try to be deceptive, and think you can fool the consumer, as if I would not notice the way it was packaged? Bah! Humbug! Shame on you!Get more detail about Happy Feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment