Sunday, October 31, 2010

Akira's Hip Hop Shop Order Now


Sugoi desu ne!!!! I am an African-American and I love the film. It was romantic and realistic at the same time. I do wish it was longer. I am deeply attracted to asian men and I have found some who like Black women. I'm dating a Korean guy now. I would love to see more films that explored interracial relationships. I can speak Chinese, Korean, and Japanese. So, I know when I move to California I will definitely look for my own Akira ^^ to marry. I will be on the look out for more of these films as well as James Kyson Lee. He gave me nosebleeds. I'm definitely going to buy this DVD. Black women needs to know that we are attractive to men of other races and the men need to know they are desired!!
Get more detail about Akira's Hip Hop Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment